Trinity Mediation Services founded by Sarah Berkery offers guidance, solutions and agreement to parties in conflict.
The professional, independent, neutral third party Mediator, guides the parties through a practical process of fact finding, option development and reality testing leading to resolution by agreement on mutually acceptable terms.
Sarah Berkery is the principal of Trinity Mediation Services. After completing an Honors Degree in Business and Economics in Trinity College, Sarah qualified as a solicitor gaining extensive experience in family law, private client and commercial practice. Additionally, Sarah holds a First Class Masters in Child and Family Law, together with a Diploma in Family Law and a Diploma in Employment Law. Sarah is also a published author and tutor on the Law Society of Ireland’s Advanced Family and Child Law Elective.
Being aware of the limitations and deterrents of the adversarial nature of court proceedings, Sarah qualified as a mediator certified by the Mediators’ Institute of Ireland having completed specialised family training while working as a mediator with the Family Mediation Service. Sarah offers a specialised and informed approach to conflict resolution for couples, families and employers and employees who are experiencing conflict.
At a time of change in relationship direction including before, during and/or after relationship breakdown, such a unique approach is paramount. Resolving disputes is made possible given Sarah’s legal, business and social acumen, coupled with her uniquely professional tailored approach to dispute resolution.
Disputes, regardless of their nature create uncertainty and change. Trinity Mediation Services offers exclusivity, logic and efficiency in terms of costs and time during such turbulent times.
- BA Business and Economics Trinity College Dublin 2001-2005
- Qualified Solicitor the Law Society of Ireland 2010
- LLM in Child and Family Law, University College Cork,First Class Honors 2017
- Masters in Family Mediation with the Family Mediation Service
- Certified Training in Mediation with the Mediation Foundation of Ireland
- Diploma in Family Law, The Law Society of Ireland 2008
- Diploma in Employment Law, The Law Society of Ireland 2010
- Certified member of the Mediators’ Institute of Ireland (The MII)
- Member of the Dublin Solicitor Bar Association
- Tutor on the Law Society of Ireland Professional Practice Family and Child Law Elective
- “Through the Looking Glass: the Definition, Protection and Regulation of the Family from a Child’s Rights Perspective” (2017) Irish Journal of Family Law 2
- “State Intervention in Ancillary Relief Matters on Divorce” Irish Journal of Family Law 2017 20(1) 15-21
- Doing Business 2016 “Measuring Regulatory Quality and Efficiency” 13th ed. Work Bank Group
- Doing Business 2015 “Going Beyond Efficiency” 12th ed. World Bank Group
- Getting the Deal Through Dispute Resolution 2015
- Registered Employment Agreements to be Given Statutory Basis 2015
- Doing Business 2014 “Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises