Families often need help when it comes to emotionally driven disagreements.
Sarah’s skills offer family members a civilised way to restore familial relations.
Trinity Mediation can offer assistance with many issues including but not limited to the following;
- Basic communication breakdowns between family members
- Disputes in relation to property or land
- Disagreements in relation to inheritances or Wills
- Disagreements in relation to health care and accommodation needs for older parents or relatives
- Difficulties in relation to adult children
Going through a separation or a Divorce is one of the most stressful times in any person’s life.
Mediation offers a more sensible and cost effective approach to resolving issues between separating couples. The engagement of an independent, neutral third party mediator assists with diffusing emotionally fraught situations offering an environment that is conducive to constructive and meaningful dialogue empowering resolution.
Trinity Mediation Services offers a tailored approach to couples and facilitates successful agreement for some or all of the following, as the couples needs require:
- Division of Assets
- Future Inheritance and Succession Issues
- Accommodation needs arrangements for the parties and their children
- Childcare arrangements including guardianship, custody and access
- Child and Spousal Maintenance
- Issues surrounding the education and schooling of the children
- Family holidays & special occasions (Christmas etc.)